Friday, September 02, 2005

Waiting to get back on the rode

I am in Sunnyvale CA I have stayed here for the last two months with a sour lag then a job working on a chip mod of a design that I made 3 years ago
On the 31 of August the bike went in to the BMW dealer to have the add-ons installed the CB is not available at this time this required two days as the hade to reorder a part that was sent back the job ended on Tuesday .all day Wednesday was used up getting ready and I was off on Friday .
Traveled up state 1 to Fort Bragg. On Saturday morning I started out on 1 but ran over a belt in the rode before leaving Fort Bragg this punctured the rear tire. It is not possible to get a motorcycle tire plugged I had to do it my self. After plugging the tire I set off to the closed dealer to get a new tire this was in Larkspur. They were closed by the time I arrived this meant a wait to Tuesday on Sunday I visited Celeste. Tuesday after the new tire it was off to Eureka. The Samoa Cookhouse is a good place to dine the soup was excellent and the rest of the meal was very good .Spent the next day looking at the old town. Thursday on to Ashland Oregon ,"Napoli Milionaria" ,then "The Tragical History of Doctor Faustus" in the Pavilion it rained the audience and a actors got wet .on Saturday after church "Richard III' . On Sunday over to Klamath Falls the up to Crater Lake (when will it next go boom) I am spending the night in Eugene.

2 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Blogger Roberto Iza Valdes said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NSU - 4efer, 5210 - rulez

 

Post a Comment

<< Home